• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

Please help me look towards the file is not work with the board please, i suspect may the model that i did not include when i was typing the model number to you, like instead of (C720) u send (c710)
But reason why am looking for this file here is that i want to convert the board bin to window bin. So please help me out on this please.

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

This other file work with the board, but I want the bin file of this board the will support window OS not chrome is please.

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

This file work with window but there is one issue on it, the mouse is not functioning when I finished the window installation have try to drive the pc but still don’t show the mouse cursor, please help how could I go about it please?

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

Please am still having an issue on this file u send to me concerning the mouse functioning like two bin file provide for me to program bios chip now this not showing mouse when I loaded it finished, please how can you help please.

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

send original bios backup
I don’t know if you get me right the backup that is there is chrome bin back and I want to convert it to window bin file back up and the one that was been sent to me is not show the mouse during the installing it. so that is why am requesting for the bin file that will support the board to show out the mouse when am installi It, and they have provided me like two bin file here which is not showing out the mouse please help me with this

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

And if u said that i should send you the backup Original backup for the chrome. this it:

Attachments

• Backup bin.bin
    8 MB · Views: 1

Ismail-U50

reputation_scoree

Sorry for this question again once again can this file you send would support to installing window OS and my complain will get surf i mean mouse will appear please.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic