File Request HP X360 1030 G2 bios needed

Milovanovic

reputation_scoree

Hello. I need help. I have this model of laptop, and it crashes very often. Everything else seems to be fine, so i want to try with bios flash now. But on the MB there is three Winbond chips. Which one i need to desolder and flash?
1. 25Q64JV....
2.25Q128JV...
3.25Q80DV....
ANd ofcourse, i will need BIN file for it. I can flash all three of them, but then i will need correct bin files for those other two chips. MB model HSN-I04C.
Laptop randomly shuts down, somethimes in windows, sometimes when starts to load windows, and sometimes before it gives startup logo. Memtest86 didnt found any problem with soldered ram. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_084459337.jpg
    IMG_20240726_084459337.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 2

Salimeh Bolboli

Staff member
Admin

Hello. I need help. I have this model of laptop, and it crashes very often. Everything else seems to be fine, so i want to try with bios flash now. But on the MB there is three Winbond chips. Which one i need to desolder and flash?
1. 25Q64JV....
2.25Q128JV...
3.25Q80DV....
ANd ofcourse, i will need BIN file for it. I can flash all three of them, but then i will need correct bin files for those other two chips. MB model HSN-I04C.
Laptop randomly shuts down, somethimes in windows, sometimes when starts to load windows, and sometimes before it gives startup logo. Memtest86 didnt found any problem with soldered ram. Thanks!

Attachments

• x360 1030 G2.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 1

Milovanovic

reputation_scoree

Thanks. I tried it, but now it is even worsee. Now I never don't get picture on the screen. Also, when i flash it back, there is nothing on the screen. I suppose it has another issue.
I also tried to solder S25Q128FVSQ, also nothing...

Milovanovic

reputation_scoree

Thanks, but i desoldered few coils to check for short , and there is short circuit on the cpu. So, that is mine problem, nothing more i can do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic