File Request HP PROBOOK 640 G2

jeremyadams

reputation_scoree

MotherBoard Model
CIRCUS-6050A2723701-MB-A02
Laptop Model
HP PROBOOK 640 G2
Goodmorning sir/ma, please i need very working hp probook 640 g2 bios file, The original file is display and its writing erros and product key and serial is missing. please i need working bios file that won,t complain and won't take long to display. and will work fine, thank you

Attachments

• PROBOOK 640 G2.BIN
    16 MB · Views: 8

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

jeremyadams

reputation_scoree

NOT DISPLAY

this file didn't display the laptop as well sir, this perticular laptop use to select bios file. the original file is still working with the laptop but with password. you have help me sort out this type of issue before. just help me fix the original backup file, it will work. another file of the same model wont work on this particuler laptop. just help me rebuild/unlock the original file and i'm sure it will work please. please help me once and forall, am wasting much time on this laptop

Attachments

• HP PROBOOK 640 G2.BIN
    16 MB · Views: 8

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

NOT DISPLAY

this file didn't display the laptop as well sir, this perticular laptop use to select bios file. the original file is still working with the laptop but with password. you have help me sort out this type of issue before. just help me fix the original backup file, it will work. another file of the same model wont work on this particuler laptop. just help me rebuild/unlock the original file and i'm sure it will work please. please help me once and forall, am wasting much time on this laptop
there is no password on your bios bin file !!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic